Cummins Generator Technologies has appointed a new leadership team with a sole focus to advance the alternator business and become the world's leading supplier of 2 - 11,000kVA alternators. Customers can expect to see improvements and efficiencies that will increase competitiveness and speed to market with STAMFORD and AvK products.
- Stephen Hopkins
The new team is led by Stephen Hopkins as General Manager. Stephen will have overall accountability for business performance, driving a new focus across Cummins Generator Technologies on quality and competiveness which will result in superior value packages to meet customer needs. Steve has worked for Cummins for 35 years across both the engine and power generation businesses holding various roles and was most recently the Power Generation Financial Controller.
Scott Strudwick has assumed the role of Director ' Global Sales & Marketing, taking responsibility for all customer facing activities including global sales, marketing and order-management. Scott has been with Cummins for 26 years and held many roles, most recently as General Manager of EMEA Sales. All regional Sales General Managers will now report to Scott.
Completing the new leadership team line up are:
- Neil Hill' Deputy General Manager, responsible for leading overall business planning and management, business systems, IT and quality. Neil joined Cummins in 2006.
- Kevan Simon' Technical Director. Kevan's new role leading the technical organisation covers Global Engineering, Product Planning and Program Management functions. Kevan has been with Cummins for nearly 20 years.
- Des McMenamin' Supply Chain Director. Des will create synergies between all functional areas of the business to improve efficiency and responsiveness to customer needs. Des has been with Cummins for seven years.
- David Spooner' Global Finance Director. David has been with Cummins Generator Technologies for nine years.
- Lynn Middleton' Global HR Director. Lynn has also been with Cummins Generator Technologies for nine years.
Commenting on the recent changes, Stephen Hopkins said: 'The leadership team is excited to take on their new roles and are confident that together we will be successful in meeting our objectives of achieving the world-class levels of performance we are all aiming for. I would like to welcome the new leadership team and am looking forward to working alongside all of them.'