Cummins Generator Technologies offers highly competitive warranty on all STAMFORD® and AvK® products.
Standard base warranty:
S-range products come with a premium 3-year support as standard. Other product ranges have warranty support specific to the application requirements, allowing increased duration for stand by and additional storage period for marine at no extra cost.
We understand that your projects don't always start from day 1 of delivery so we can arrange with you to delay your warranty until your alternator is ready to begin performing. For marine industries this means a 12 month warranty can begin anytime within the first 36 months after purchase, for standby applications this is 24 months in 30 and for prime power/continuous applications the 12 month warranty can begin anytime within 18 months.
How do I get information on my STAMFORD® and AVK® product warranty coverage?
Please contact the warranty team for any queries on warranty coverage.
Benefits of alternator warranty with NEWAGE® | STAMFORD® | AvK®:
- Offers competitive warranty duration as a standard with the sale of product
- Tailored duration of warranty coverage to meet specific unit requirements
- Coverage of costs against warrantable failures *(details warranty statement for limitations)
- Efficient repair or replacement to minimise downtime
- Technical support if required over the phone
- World class CGT customer support assistance with any issue
- Minimized downtime with repairs completed by factory-trained technicians using genuine Cummins parts.
Please contact us to find out when the warranty on your alternator expires send us your serial number.
Who do I contact if I have a potential repair under warranty?
If the unit is within the warranty period, please contact us where an advisor will record and advise what the next steps are to resolving an issue.
If the unit is outside of the warranty period, please contact your local authorised service dealer.